Policy AdviserSalary: £31, 494
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities;
- A strong focus on L&D, including bespoke EU Exit specific skills;
- A flexible and competitive reward offer;
- Active diversity and inclusion networks with senior champions; and
- Supportive family friendly policies and flexible working, including part-time hours.
- Be able to settle into new teams, forming good work relationships and working effectively without understanding all the details;
- Be a strong, solution-focused analytical thinker with a lens on the big picture impact of our work and how it impacts others;
- Have strong report writing skills being able to communicate key messages clearly and succinctly to senior leaders; and
- Be highly organised, with the ability to work on, manage and plan multiple projects within tight timelines and with minimal supervision.
- Analysis - you will be comfortable working with complex, not always complete, information
- Written and oral communication - you’ll be able to use your language to speak to different audiences
- Team player - you will be a natural collaborator, building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders from day one.
- Delivering at Pace
- Making Effective Decisions
- Working Together
- Seeing the Big Picture