Construction environment project manager
Construction environment project manager
£64,000 a year
Must have experience in Construction environment, with managing a project including implementation on site.
Job Title Project Manager
Salary/Rate £40000 – £65000/annum
Construction environment project manager Job description
Job Title Production/Project Manager Location Telford/London and on Site around the UK Reports to Project/Production Director
You will manage projects from inception to completion. You should be experienced in modular construction and site installation, be able to liaise and influence clients and production teams.
We are looking for 1 candidate London W1
The post holder will be responsible for overseeing a number of projects and a multidisciplinary team to ensure quality standards and production targets are consistently achieved and take overall responsibility for the production activities on our modular room pod production line, ensuring that customer due dates are met and products are manufactured to the correct quality standards. Knowledge, Skills and Experience (work experience, qualifications, specialist training, key skills, disposition) Requirements Essential/Desirable Qualifications Any combination of education and experience that has led to the knowledge, skills and abilities required to fulfil the role.
Construction environment project manager Job description Essential Experience:
Experience working in a similar role Experience in a manufacturing environment Managing a team Be able to demonstrate a track record in production within a process driven, continuous process environment, ideally from a fast paced, target driven background. Conversant with project management techniques and tools Demonstrate experience of being able to deliver projects to time and within budget Providing advice on the management of projects Carrying out Risk Assessments Use of IT systems to keep track of people and project progress Able to provide advice on the management or projects Ensuring that quality standards are met throughout the duration of the project Monitoring sub-contracts, where required, to ensure guidelines are maintained Essential Knowledge, skills and abilities Excellent written and verbal communication skills Excellent time management and organisational skills Have a team oriented approach Ability to define goals and plan to deliver them High level of inter-personal skills Ability to motivate people Management and leaderships skills Project Management skills Good working knowledge of ISO certification Thorough knowledge of quality, hygiene and safety systems. A track record of delivery using modern manufacturing principles including lean manufacturing and continuous improvement. Essential Attitude and disposition Friendly, positive disposition Able to work unsupervised and exercise initiative Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team Flexible and co-operative, while ensuring compliance to policy Drive, enthusiasm and determination to succeed with a hands on ‘can do’ attitude Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Essential Other circumstances General health appropriate to the duties of the post Willingness to travel Essential Desirable Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) requited to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities 5. Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at this completion
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality 8. Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Manage the day to day operational aspects of the project(s)
- Ensure that project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored
- Submit project status reports to senior management as required People Management The post holder will be expected to line manage a team as part of this role.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
London, United Kingdom
Full Time10 Aug 2016
Full Time31 Jan 2017